There are several ways to donate to the Society of St Vincent de Paul:
- ONLINE: by clicking the Donate button above, or by clicking here
- WALK FOR THE POOR: a new annual event, click here or the image below to learn more and to register
- POOR BOXES: Donate through the St. Andrew Catholic Church poor boxes located near all the church entrances.
- ENVELOPES: At certain times of the church year, special envelopes designated for St. Vincent de Paul are available in the church pews.
- THRIFT STORE: Donate household items and clothing to be sold at our Thrift Store, 2023 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral FL 33990.
- The St. Andrew Conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Donations to the local Conference or the National Council are deductible.
Back to St Vincent de Paul Main Page