Thank you for choosing to visit St. Andrew Catholic Church's website. We hope that you will find what you need here.
We strive to grow in faith through prayer, sacrament, and the sharing of our God-given gifts of time, talent, and treasure. We try to live by our Parish Motto: Finding Union in Communion.
On this website, we hope to provide you everything you need, whether it be the basic information like Mass times (see below here on the homepage), more detailed information like when Religious Education classes are offered (click here), or information about what's going on around the parish (by visiting our Facebook page). If you have suggestions about how this site could serve you better, send them along to [email protected].
Again, Welcome and God Bless.
Register for Formed
Our New Administrator
Click here to download a PDF version of this page of introduction (that also appears in the June 30 bulletin).
Vigil: Saturday 4:00pm
1:30pm (Mass in Spanish)
Monday - Friday: 7:30, 9:00am
National Holidays: 9:00am
See our weekly bulletin for information on specific feast day schedules.
(or by appointment)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Divine Mercy Chaplet: 3:00pm
Pray for Priests
Thursdays 9:30am (Marian Chapel)
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Closed Fridays in June & July
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Daily Rosary: Monday - Friday 8:25am
Holy Hour with Fatima Prayers: Saturday 8:00am
- Bob Freidman, Maintenance Assistant
- Jerry Harrington, Youth Minister
- Judy Brunson, Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy
- Dr. Thomas James, Music Director
- Mary Ann Nielsen, Parish Business Manager
- Maddy Gioielli, Assistant for Business Affairs
- Robin Green, Administrative Assistant
- Jerry Harrington, Director of Faith Formation
- Anne Spears, Faith Formation Assistant
- Jodi Castiglione, Faith Formation Assistant
- Naomi Roberts, Church Office Receptionist
- Tania Muriel, Church Office Receptionist
- Scott Moore, Director of Facilities Maintenance
- Bruce Bennette, Maintenance Assistant
- Jerry Harrington, Bulletin Editor & Website Admin for Church
Parish Mailing Address
2628 Del Prado Blvd S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
To see it on a map, click the "Find us on a map" link at the top of the page.
Click here for a downloadable version of this flyer.