For a complete historical list of all Coronavirus related announcements, visit our Coronavirus Timeline Page.
MAY 14, 2021: BISHOP LETTER TO THE FAITHFUL REGARDING MASK WEARING
Click here to read the letter Bishop Dewane wrote to all the faithful of the diocese.
Haga clic aquí para leer la carta que el obispo Dewane escribió a todos los fieles de la diócesis.
St Andrew Community Event
JEEPERS FOR CHARITY
Saturday, September 18, 10 am - 2 pm
Click here to view the full page flier.
This fun event includes:
- Jeep Contest (Jeepers come, show off your Jeep or just look at fellow Jeepers!)
- Raffle (big prizes including a Blackstone Grill, Spada Gift Certificate, and Lotto Scratch Off Tree)
- Food Trucks
- and more!
Missalette Availability Information
Due the ongoing public health concerns about sharing books in the pews, St. Andrew Parish will not have missalettes in the pews. However, St. Andrew purchased a limited supply that are offered for sale for $3 (no change will be available) for personal use (to take with you and bring back) while supplies last. There are only a handful left. If you'd like to purchase one, you can do so at the Parish Office until there are no more.
Click here for a handout that provides information on both print and digital alternatives for your use.
We Need Your Support
For those of you who have been sending in contributions to support St. Andrew Parish through this difficult time, we honor and thank you for your faithfulness.
If you haven't yet done so, and are in a position to continue to contribute, please visit our Donations page for more information on the two different ways to contribute or click the image at left to go directly to our online giving platform if you'd like to tithe online. Thank you.
Notice about CARES Act & Donations
Click here to read a flier about how the CARES Act increases the Tax Benefits of charitable donations, like supporting your parish.
What is Formed.org?
How do I register to use St. Andrew's free access?
Vigil: Saturday 3:30pm, 5:00pm
7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am
12:00pm (Mass in Spanish)
Monday - Friday: 7:30, 9:00am
National Holidays: 9:00am
See our weekly bulletin for information on specific feast day schedules.
(or by appointment)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Saturday: 6:15-8:00pm (simultaneous with Confessions, a special invitation offered to Families)
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 12:00pm, 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Closed Fridays in June & July
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Holy Hour & Rosary: Saturday - 8:00 am
Daily Rosary: Monday - Friday - 8:25 am
Prayer for Priests: 9:30 am (immediately following 9 am Mass), Marian Chapel
- Bob Freidman, Maintenance
- Jerry Harrington, Youth Minister
- Dr. Thomas James, Music Director
- Mary Ann Nielsen, Parish Business Manager
- Maddy Gioielli, Assistant for Business Affairs
- Robin Green, Administrative Assistant
- Jerry Harrington, Director of Faith Formation
- Anne Spears, Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy
- Jodi Castiglione, Faith Formation Assistant
- Naomi Roberts, Church Office Receptionist
- Tania Muriel, Church Office Receptionist
- Bruce Bennette, Maintenance
- Jerry Harrington, Bulletin Editor & Website Admin for Church
Parish Mailing Address
2628 Del Prado Blvd S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
To see it on a map, click the "Find us on a map" link at the top of the page.