Thank you for choosing to visit St. Andrew Catholic Church's website. We hope that you will find what you need here.
We strive to grow in faith through prayer, sacrament, and the sharing of our God-given gifts of time, talent, and treasure. We try to live by our Parish Motto: Finding Union in Communion.
On this website, we hope to provide you everything you need, whether it be the basic information like Mass times (see below here on the homepage), more detailed information like when Religious Education classes are offered (click here), or information about what's going on around the parish (by visiting our facebook page or our blog). If you have suggestions about how this site could serve you better, send them along to email@example.com.
Again, Welcome and God Bless.
Brothers and Sisters,
This Sunday, Divine Mercy Sunday, we pray together and
petition Almighty God to increase in our minds and hearts the
Holy Spirit of new life; the “new life” received at our Baptism
and Renewed in this Easter Time.
May God help us to grow deeper each day toward the fullness
of eternal life in Jesus Christ the Risen Savior.
Heavenly Father and God of mercy,
we no longer look
for Jesus among the dead,
and become the Lord of all Life
Sincerely in the Lord,
Father Richard York, your Pastor
Vigil: Saturday 4:00pm
1:30pm (Mass in Spanish)
7:30pm (Mass of Need in Chapel)
Monday - Friday: 7:30, 9:00am
National Holidays: 9:00am
7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am
7:00pm (Bilingual Mass)
(or by appointment)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Divine Mercy Chaplet: 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Featured Parish Event
Hello! My Name is Joseph Saba and for my Eagle Project I am converting a rundown screened-in Lanai into a gathering place for all of the youth of St. Andrew Parish. This will help the youth because they will have a place to socialize and have fun, and will create long term memories and connections, and will make St. Andrew Parish a place that the youth will treasure as a great memory.
For More Information:
To download Joseph's flier that details what needs to be donated and how to contact him, click here.
Parish Ministry & Meeting Calendar
Click the image above or here to view, download, or print the current Parish Ministry & Meeting Calendar.
- Jerry Harrington, Pastoral Assistant for Evangelization
- Dr. Carmine Macedonio, Religious Education Director
- Edison Gibbons, Parish Youth Coordinator
- Judy Brunson, Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy
- Dr. Thomas James, Music Director
- Mary Ann Nielsen, Parish Business Manager
- Robin Green, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Ellen Saba, Special Projects Manager
- Jerry Harrington, Website Administrator - Church
- Bob Ahrens, Website Administrator - School
- Bill Higgins, Maintenance Head
- Anne Spears, Religious Education Assistant
- Jodi Castiglione, Religious Education Assistant
- Maritza Cedeno de Smith, Church Office Receptionist
- Naomi Gomez Roberts, Church Office Receptionist
- Bruce Bennette, Maintenance Assistant
- Carlos Garcia, Maintenance Assistant - Church
- Vicki Pyjek, Rectory Housekeeper