Thank you for choosing to visit St. Andrew Catholic Church's website. We hope that you will find what you need here.
We strive to grow in faith through prayer, sacrament, and the sharing of our God-given gifts of time, talent, and treasure. We try to live by our Parish Motto: Finding Union in Communion.
On this website, we hope to provide you everything you need, whether it be the basic information like Mass times (see below here on the homepage), more detailed information like when Religious Education classes are offered (click here), or information about what's going on around the parish (by visiting our facebook page or our blog). If you have suggestions about how this site could serve you better, send them along to email@example.com.
Again, Welcome and God Bless.
Brothers and Sisters,
The Season of Lent ends this Thursday. The Mass of the Lord’s Supper begins the sacred days of the Triduum (the sacred Three Days). This Sacred Triduum includes the days of Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter.
Holy Thursday is celebrated at 7pm with Holy Mass, the Washing of Feet, Solemn Procession to the Chapel, and Adoration until 10pm. This mirrors the time the Apostles stayed with the Lord Jesus for His Agony in the Garden.
Good Friday at 3:00pm is the Service of the Lord’s Passion. It includes Veneration of the Cross and Holy Communion. It is repeated in Spanish at 7:00pm.
The Easter Vigil begins at 8:00pm with the Blessing of the Light (the Easter Fire), the Blessing of the New Water, Adult Baptisms and Confirmation, and Easter Mass. Easter Sunday follows the regular Sunday schedule of Masses, with the two overflow Masses, except there is no Mass at night at 7:30pm. on Easter night.
Pastor’s Question for the Week:
As we enter Holy Week, may our attention this week on the Cross of Christ?
Pastor’s Question for the Week to Children:
Holy Week is a time for silence, calmness, and prayer.
Sincerely in the Lord,
Father Richard York, your Pastor
Vigil: Saturday 4:00pm
1:30pm (Mass in Spanish)
7:30pm (Mass of Need in Chapel)
Monday - Friday: 7:30, 9:00am
National Holidays: 9:00am
7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am
7:00pm (Bilingual Mass)
(or by appointment)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Divine Mercy Chaplet: 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Featured Parish Event
Hello! My Name is Joseph Saba and for my Eagle Project I am converting a rundown screened-in Lanai into a gathering place for all of the youth of St. Andrew Parish. This will help the youth because they will have a place to socialize and have fun, and will create long term memories and connections, and will make St. Andrew Parish a place that the youth will treasure as a great memory.
For More Information:
To download Joseph's flier that details what needs to be donated and how to contact him, click here.
- Jerry Harrington, Pastoral Assistant for Evangelization
- Dr. Carmine Macedonio, Religious Education Director
- Edison Gibbons, Parish Youth Coordinator
- Judy Brunson, Pastoral Assistant for Liturgy
- Dr. Thomas James, Music Director
- Mary Ann Nielsen, Parish Business Manager
- Robin Green, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Ellen Saba, Special Projects Manager
- Jerry Harrington, Website Administrator - Church
- Bob Ahrens, Website Administrator - School
- Bill Higgins, Maintenance Head
- Anne Spears, Religious Education Assistant
- Jodi Castiglione, Religious Education Assistant
- Maritza Cedeno de Smith, Church Office Receptionist
- Naomi Gomez Roberts, Church Office Receptionist
- Bruce Bennette, Maintenance Assistant
- Carlos Garcia, Maintenance Assistant - Church
- Vicki Pyjek, Rectory Housekeeper