RelEd: RelEd Registration
Families must register in the Faith Formation Office.
The Diocese of Venice guidelines state that an individual celebrates sacraments in the parish in which he/she is registered. If you registered for Religious Education last year, you need not worry about this requirement. If you are a new family to Religious Education at St. Andrew (or newly returning after years away), then you need to complete a Parish Registration form which can be found here.
As the Registration Paperwork is long, we highly encourage you to download it and COMPLETE IT BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE. That way, you can complete it at your leisure and your time in the office will be minimized.
As our program is changing for 2018-19, new registration forms will be forthcoming. Once ready, they will be posted here for download so you can complete them prior to coming to the office.
Before getting started, please answer these questions:
- Do you have a child who has NOT been baptized?
- Do you have a middle schooler (grades 6-8) who has NOT received the Sacrament of Holy Communion?
If you answered no to both of those questions, proceed to Step 1.
If you answered yes to either of these questions, please call our office (239.574.2411) before proceeding with registration since your situation is more complicated and requires a longer conversation. Thank you.
STEP 1: Fill Out Forms
Registration forms will be found above or by stopping by the Faith Formation Office (Mon-Thurs 10a-4p). Fill them out at home before Step 3 to save a lot of time.
STEP 2: Make Payment
Payment can be made by credit/debit card online through the parish online giving portal. Once our new year's registration is set, we will post a link here for online payment.
After making online payment, print your receipt for Step 3.
If you’d like to pay by cash or check, do so at Step 3.
STEP 3: Make and Appointment and Bring Everything In
Registration Events were held throughout August. At this time, if you need to register, call 239-574-2411 to make an appointment.
- A copy of the child’s baptismal certificate should be presented at the time of registration.
- If you do not have a baptismal certificate, you need to contact the parish in which the child was baptized and request one. Remember it may take a little time for that parish to mail it to you, plan ahead!
- If your child was baptized here, at St. Andrew, please provide the month and year and we will look up the baptism. In this case a copy will not be necessary.
- Parents or legal guardians must sign the child’s registration for Religious Education classes. Legal guardians must provide copies showing their legal guardianship.
For further questions, please contact the Religious Education office at 239-574-2411 or through email at Anne Spears, Religious Education Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jodi Castiglione, Religious Education Assistant, at email@example.com.
Back to Religious Education Main Page